I thought this would be good to do with the kids, but they had a really hard time making the ghosts.
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
More From Southern Living
Other: 2 Minutes
- 1/2 (12-oz.) container ready-to-spread white frosting
- 1 (11-oz.) package cream-filled chocolate cake squares
- 1 (0.68-oz.) tube black decorating gel
- 1. Microwave frosting in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until melted; stir until smooth. Let stand 2 minutes.
- 2. Place 1 cup melted frosting in a gallon-size zip-top plastic bag. (Do not seal.) Snip 1 corner of bag to make a small hole. Pipe frosting onto each cake square in the shape of a ghost, adding remaining frosting to bag as needed. Pipe 2 dots on each cake using black gel to form eyes.
For testing purposes only, we used Little Debbie Devil Squares and Betty Crocker Decorating Gel.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note