Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) white or dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup(s) whipping cream
- Place the chocolate in a bowl.
- In a saucepan bring the whipping cream just to a boil over high heat.
- Pour the hot whipping cream over the chocoalte and stir until chocolate is melted. Let the ganache cool to room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Ganach Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings