Chocolate fudge with molten core
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 7 ounce(s) couverture
- 4 piece(s) eggs
- 1 2/5 ounce(s) sugar
- 1 package(s) vanilla sugar
- 5 3/10 ounce(s) vegetable oil
- 2 1/10 ounce(s) flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) alcohol (whiskey, bailey`s, rum)
- butter and sugar for the bowls
- Cut couverture in small pieces and melt it in the duble boiler.
- Meanwhile stir eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar until creamy
- Add vegetable oil slowly while stiring.
- Then add the molten couverture while stiring.
- After adding the chocolate fold in the flour.
- Last, add the Whisky, Baileys or Rum. (optional)
- Butter the bowls or cups and coat them with sugar.
- Add the dough into the bowls about 3/4.
- Put them into the convection oven for about 8-10 min. at 390° F.
- You can watch this on our youtube channel ickwillkochen, too.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ickwillkochen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note