Chocolate Fudge Pie Bars - Marth White
Community Recipe from
- Crisco (TM) No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 package(s) 7.5 oz. Martha White Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) Martha White All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) vnilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips melted
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray 13x9" pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine muffin mix and 1/2 cup butter in large bowl. Blend with a fork just until crumbly. Press evenly into bottom and about 1/2 inch up sides of pan. Bake 20 minutes or until very light golden brown.
- Beat eggs in large bowl on low speed of electric mixer. Add sugar. Beat until well blended Stir in 1 cup butter, flour, vanilla and melted chocolate. Mix well.
- Pour filling over hot crust. Bake an additional 40 to 45 minutes or until filling is set. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SRodrig185 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes