Chocolate Fudge Pie Bars - Marth White
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Crisco (TM) No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 package(s) 7.5 oz. Martha White Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) Martha White All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) vnilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips melted
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray 13x9" pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine muffin mix and 1/2 cup butter in large bowl. Blend with a fork just until crumbly. Press evenly into bottom and about 1/2 inch up sides of pan. Bake 20 minutes or until very light golden brown.
- Beat eggs in large bowl on low speed of electric mixer. Add sugar. Beat until well blended Stir in 1 cup butter, flour, vanilla and melted chocolate. Mix well.
- Pour filling over hot crust. Bake an additional 40 to 45 minutes or until filling is set. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SRodrig185 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note