- 1/2 (15-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 1 (14-oz.) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-oz.) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- Garnish: fresh raspberries
- calories 329
- fat 14.4 g
- satfat 7.5 g
- monofat 2.7 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 5.6 g
- carbohydrate 47 g
- fiber 2.8 g
- cholesterol 7.5 mg
- iron 2.9 mg
- sodium 144 mg
- calcium 119 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp. Line piecrust with aluminum foil, and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
Bake at 425° for 8 minutes. Remove weights and foil, and bake 5 to 7 more minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 15 minutes).
Meanwhile, microwave chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Whisk in milk until smooth; let stand 2 minutes. Fold half of whipped topping into chocolate mixture until combined; pour mixture into crust.
Cover and chill 4 to 8 hours. Spread remaining whipped topping over pie; garnish, if desired.