Chocolate Fudge & Cherry Popsicles (adapted from Martha Stewart)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cup(s) whole milk, divided
- 1 1/3 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fine salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- cherries chopped
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together cornstarch and 2 tablespoons milk until smooth; whisk in remaining milk, cream, sugar, cocoa, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high, stirring constantly, and cook 1 minute.
- Transfer to a large liquid-measuring cup and stir in vanilla. Pour into ten 3-ounce ice-pop molds.
- Add chopped cherries. (I froze without cherries for about 30 min., then mixed them in so they wouldn't sink to the bottom.
- Insert ice-pop sticks.
- Freeze until pops are solid, about 6 hours (or up to 1 week). Just before serving, briefly run molds under hot water to release pops.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KellyDiff and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Fudge & Cherry Popsicles (adapted from Martha Stewart) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts