Chocolate Fudge Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 stick(s) margarine
- 3 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 1/2 cup(s) crisco (not oil)
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vannil
- In a medium size pot, bring to a boil the water, margarine, cocoa and crisco.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the sugar, flour and salt.
- Mix together the buttermilk and soda until dissolved.
- Add boiling ingredients to dry mixture. Stir well. Add the eggs and beat at low speed. Add buttermilk mixture and vanilla. (Cake will be runny).
- Bake in a greased, flour lined pan, 9X13 sheet cake. 350degrees. 25-30 mins
- Cake will pull away from the sides of the pan when done. Make frosting while cake is baking. Add the sugar to the frosting after the cake is out of the oven.
- See Chocolate Fudge Frossting
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robinskitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings