Chocolate Fudge Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Fudge Cake
- 4 ounce(s) small chocolate instant pudding
- 6 ounce(s) small chocolate chips
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) Crisco oil
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- Butter and flour bundt pan or spray with cooking spray.
- Mix ingredients together for 2 minutes.
- Bake 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Bake in the middle of the oven.
- Cool for one hour and remove from pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gloriaf67 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes