Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2 T. water
- 2 bars (4 oz. total) unsweetened chocolate baking bars, broken into pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 t. vanilla
- 1 1/3 c. flour
- 1/4 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Microwave sugar, butter and water in a large glass bowl for 3 minutes, stirring once. Add baking bars and stir until melted.
- Stir in eggs, one at a time until incorporated. Stir in vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until well blended.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Margareta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note