Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- Cream the butter and vanilla together with an electric mixer on low to medium speed.
- In a separate bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar and cocoa powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture until fully integrated. Slowly add the milk to the frosting until you have reached desired consistency. You might not use all of the milk. Beat with an electric mixer for 1 minute or until creamy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings