Simply and fast. Nice recipe.
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Lynn Miller
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 174
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 15mg
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup low-fat milk (2 percent)
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1. Sift together cocoa and sugar. In a heavy-bottom saucepan over medium heat, warm milk until just barely simmering. Whisk in cocoa mixture until smooth. Add chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth and glossy.
- 2. Transfer mixture to a fondue pot and serve immediately with fruit such as strawberries, dried apricots and pineapple chunks for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers