so easy and totally delicious! i used bailey's irish cream as the liqueur- wonderful!
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 (4-ounce) semisweet chocolate bars, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur or other flavored liqueur
- Assorted cookies, pretzel sticks, fruit, marshmallows
- Microwave whipping cream and chocolate in a microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in liqueur.
- Transfer to a fondue pot; keep warm, stirring occasionally. Serve with cookies, pretzels, fruit, and marshmallows.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts