Chocolate Expresso Cookies
Yummy, yummy cookies that even non-coffee drinkers will enjoy!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/8 cup(s) unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) instant expresso powder
- 12 ounce(s) dark chocolate chips
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temp. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Whist together the dry ingredients (everything but the chocolate chips) until well blended. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the sugar/butter mixture (keep the mixer on low speed and make sure you scrape down the sided of the bowl frequently). DO NOT OVERBEAT (or they will be tough). Stir in the chocolate chips. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop by rounded reason on parchment paper 2 inches apart. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Schweik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note