- 1 1/2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 7 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, toasted
How to Make It
BEAT cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Stir in 1 1/2 cups COOL WHIP with whisk; spread 2 cups onto bottom of 8x4-inch loaf pan lined with plastic wrap.
MELT 3 chocolate squares. Add to remaining cream cheese mixture along with dry pudding mix and milk; beat until blended. Spread over cream cheese layer in pan. Refrigerate 4 hours.
MICROWAVE remaining chocolate and COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until blended. Cool slightly.
INVERT dessert onto platter. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Top dessert with chocolate glaze and nuts. Refrigerate until glaze is firm.
Total fat: 16 g
Saturated fat: 10 g
Cholesterol: 35 mg
Sodium: 220 mg
Carbohydrate: 26 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 21 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 6% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 4% DV
Iron: 4% DV