Chill: 12 Hours
- 2 box(es) 3.75 oz packages instant French Vanilla pudding
- 1 container(s) 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup(s) Cocoa
- 1 box(es) Graham Crackers
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine
- 3 1/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- Chocolate eclair
- 2 3.75 oz pkgs instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 8 oz. Cool whip
- 1 box Graham crackers
- Combine pudding and milk and mix well. Fold in cool whip. Beat two minutes at medium speed. Using 9 x13 pan, line bottom with crackers. Spread half of pudding on top. Spread another layer of crackers and remaining pudding as next layer. finish with layer of cracker.
- Chocolate topping
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbs butter or marg.
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt ingredients and bring to a boil for 1 minute. Let cool. Pour over top layer of crackers.
- Tastes better if made the night before and refridgerated
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LissaB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note