Chocolate Eclair Pudding Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 small french vanilla pudding mixes
- 2 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 9 ounce(s) cool whip
- 1 package(s) graham crackers
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- Mix pudding and milk for 2 min until light.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Make frosting by combining all frosting ingredients.
- Layer graham crackers in bottom of 13x9 pan. Layer pudding mix, graham cracker, pudding mix and graham crackers.
- Top with frosting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by albecks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Eclair Pudding Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts