Chocolate Eclair Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- FIRST, THE CAKE
- 3` box(es) Instant French Vanilla pudding
- 4 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 8 ounce(s) Kool-Whip
- 1 box(es) Graham Crackers
- NOW, THE TOPPING
- 3 cup(s) Confectioner's Sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) white Karo syrup
- 6 tablespoon(s) Milk
- 6 tablespoon(s) Melted Butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vanilla
- 4 ounce(s) melted unsweetened chocolate
- FIRST, THE CAKE:
- --Mix milk and pudding.
- --Let stand 15 minutes.
- --Fold in Kool Whip.
- --Grease bottom only of 11 x 13 pan.
- --Line bottom only with whole Graham crackers.
- --Pour 1/2 the pudding mix over the Graham crackers
- --Layer again with crackers.
- --Add the rest of the pudding mixture.
- --Top with crackers.
- NOW, TOPPING
- --Mix all ingredients together and pour over pudding.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BillBelchee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts