Easy and fast to make, good taste. But too much chocolate for this amount of strawberries! I use 3-4 ounces of chocolate and usually have some leftover without compromising taste.
Juicy springtime strawberries are delicious on their own and even better when they're dipped in chocolate!
Yield: 16 Servings
Cost per Serving: $.94
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 76
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- 16 large strawberries, washed and patted completely dry with paper towels
- 8 ounces bittersweet or milk chocolate, coarsely chopped or grated
- Place berries on parchmentlined baking sheet and refrigerate until well chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high, just until melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- Hold a berry by stem end and dip three-quarters of it into melted chocolate, making sure to coat berry's surface and letting excess drip back into bowl. Return to parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 1 hour, or up to 6 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This