I've tried it a few times and I won't make this again. The chocolate is gritty and dull. I don't recommend
This recipe goes with Chocolate-Strawberry Basket Cake
Yield: Makes 4 to 5 dozen
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Rinse strawberries, and pat completely dry with paper towels (chocolate will not stick to wet strawberries). Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate morsels and whipping cream in a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 3 1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Grasp strawberries by the stem, and dip into melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip. Place on wax paper, and let stand until chocolate hardens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers