easy, but a little messy. praline mixture becomes too chocolatety to roll with ease.
Chocolate-Dipped Praline Pretzels
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 (4-oz.) semisweet chocolate baking bars, chopped
- 16 pretzel rods
- Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together pecans, brown sugar, and cream. Spread in a single layer in a lightly buttered 9-inch round cake pan. Bake 20 minutes or until sugar is slightly crystallized, stirring once. Cool in pan 10 minutes; finely chop. Spread mixture in a single layer on wax paper. Place chocolate in a microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds. Immediately dip two-thirds of each pretzel rod into chocolate, twirling to coat all sides. Roll coated ends of pretzels in pecan mixture. Gently place on wax paper; let stand until chocolate is set. Store in airtight containers 4 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks