Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Brittle
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dry-roasted or shelled raw peanuts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 (2-ounce) chocolate bark coating squares
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large glass bowl. Mircowave on HIGH 5 minutes, add peanuts, and microwave 2 more minutes with 1,000-watt microwave. Microwave 4 more minutes if using a 700-watt microwave. Stir in the next 4 ingredients (peanuts through vanilla).
- Pour into a buttered 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; shake pan to spread thinly. Cool until firm, and break into pieces.
- Melt the chocolate and dip peanut brittle pieces into melted chocolate. Place on wax paper, and let harden. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Brittle Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This