Chocolate-Dipped Crispy Bars
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12-oz. pkg. dark cocoa-flavored candy wafers, melted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate-flavored candy wafers, melted
- Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a heavy medium saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup over medium-high heat; stir frequently until mixture boils. Allow to boil 30 seconds without stirring. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal; stir until well blended. Press mixture into a 13"x9" baking pan; cool. Cut into 4"x1" bars. Combine next 2 ingredients. Dip half of each bar into dark chocolate mixture; place on wax paper until chocolate hardens. Drizzle white chocolate over dark chocolate and return to wax paper to harden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note