Chocolate-Dipped Cookie Sticks
Yield: Makes 2 dozen
More From Southern Living
Bake: 8 Minutes
- 1/4 (18-oz.) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 ounces chocolate candy coating, chopped
- Assorted holiday candy sprinkles
- 1. Using your hands, shape dough into 24 (2 1/2-inch-long) ropes (about 1/2 tsp. each), and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely on wire racks.
- 3. Microwave chocolate coating in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until melted.
- 4. Dip ends of cookies in melted chocolate, and roll in candy sprinkles. Place on wax paper, and let stand until firm.
Bake time is per batch.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies