Chocolate Crumble Bars
Yield: Makes 2 1/2 dozen
- 1/2 (9-ounce) package chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (1.55-ounce) candy bars with crunchy cookie bits in white chocolate, chopped
- 6 (1-ounce) white chocolate baking squares or white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter; stir well. Press mixture into a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined 13- x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped candy bars and next 4 ingredients over crust. Combine egg and condensed milk; pour over chocolate morsels.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool completely. Cut into bars.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme candy bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts