Chocolate Crinkles Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 4 ounce(s) unsweetened baking chocolate melted and cooled
- 2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1. In large bowl, mix oil, chocolate, granulated sugar and vanilla. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 2. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
- 3. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into powdered sugar; roll around to coat and shape into balls. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- 4. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no imprint remains when touched lightly in center. Immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Murchie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Crinkles Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies