- 1/2 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 4 ounce(s) unsweetened baking chocolate melted
- 2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 In large bowl, mix oil, chocolate, granulated sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 2 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
- 3 Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into powdered sugar; roll around to coat and shape
- into balls. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- 4 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no imprint remains when touched lightly in
- center. Immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blackcat1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note