Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 4 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- powdered sugar
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs, sugar, chocolate, oil, baking powder and vanilla until blended. Beat in as much of the flour with the mixer as possible, then stir in the remaining flour. Cover and chill the cookie dough for 2 hours.
- 2. Shape dough into 1" balls. Roll in powdered sugar, coating well. Place balls of cookie dough about 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheets and bake in a 375 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until cracked in appearance. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool. Sprinkle with more powdered sugar if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Crinkles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes