A three-ingredient treat - life is good!
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 24 HERSHEY'S KISSES or HUGS Chocolates, unwrapped
- Powdered sugar
- Unroll refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, and separate each dough portion along center and diagonal perforations, forming 8 triangles.
- Place 2 chocolates, points up, on wide end of each triangle; place a third chocolate between the 2 chocolates, point down. Starting at wide end of triangle, roll dough over chocolates, pinching edges to seal. Place rolls, sealed sides down, on an ungreased baking sheet. Shape into crescents.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool crescents slightly, and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve crescents warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note