Chocolate Cream Soda
Our updated version of this soda-shop treat contains chocolate soy milk, which has been shown to help reduce the risk of heart disease. Now that's a good reason to indulge!
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 115
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 3.9g
- Carbohydrate: 20.1g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 25mg
- Calcium: 5mg
- 1/2 cup chocolate soy milk (such as Silk)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free chocolate sundae syrup (such as Smucker's)
- 1/2 cup seltzer water, chilled
- 1. Place an 8-ounce glass in freezer 15 minutes.
- 2. Combine soy milk and chocolate syrup in chilled glass; stir well. Stir in seltzer water. Serve immediately.
- Note: To get more of a head on this beverage, beat milk and syrup with an immersion blender 1 minute before adding seltzer water.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This