Chocolate Cream Pie
More From Allyou
Chill: 3 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 327
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 44g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Sodium: 570mg
- 2 3.9-oz. boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk, chilled
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (not nonfat)
- 1 9-inch purchased or homemade chocolate crumb crust
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, optional
- 10 strawberries, hulled and cut into eighths
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk pudding with milk until very thick and smooth, about 2 minutes. Stir in yogurt. Scrape filling into crust. Cover and refrigerate pie until filling has set, at least 3 hours.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Add confectioners' sugar, if desired. Continue beating until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate.
- 3. Before serving, spoon whipped cream on top of pie in decorative swirls, then top with strawberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note