- 2 3.9-oz. boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk, chilled
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (not nonfat)
- 1 9-inch purchased or homemade chocolate crumb crust
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, optional
- 10 strawberries, hulled and cut into eighths
- calories 327
- fat 16 g
- satfat 6 g
- protein 4 g
- carbohydrate 44 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 26 mg
- sodium 570 mg
How to Make It
In a large bowl, whisk pudding with milk until very thick and smooth, about 2 minutes. Stir in yogurt. Scrape filling into crust. Cover and refrigerate pie until filling has set, at least 3 hours.
In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Add confectioners' sugar, if desired. Continue beating until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate.
Before serving, spoon whipped cream on top of pie in decorative swirls, then top with strawberries.