Yummy! One of the best chocolate martinis I have found. Its not too heavy. I also swerved chocolate sauce in my martini glasses and around the rim. I also added a chocolate kiss to the bottom of the glass.
Chocolate Cream Martini
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (1-oz.) square semisweet chocolate, melted
- 3 tablespoons vanilla-flavored vodka (we tested with Absolut Vanilla)
- 3 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/3 cup coffee-flavored liqueur (we tested with Tia Maria)
- 1/3 cup chocolate-flavored liqueur (we tested with Godiva)
- Dip rims of 2 martini glasses in melted chocolate on a plate to form a thin layer. Place glasses in refrigerator until chocolate is firm.
- Combine vodka and next 4 ingredients in a martini shaker filled with ice. Cover with lid; shake until thoroughly chilled. Remove lid; strain into chocolate-rimmed martini glasses. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note