- 1 (1-oz.) square semisweet chocolate, melted
- 3 tablespoons vanilla-flavored vodka (we tested with Absolut Vanilla)
- 3 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/3 cup coffee-flavored liqueur (we tested with Tia Maria)
- 1/3 cup chocolate-flavored liqueur (we tested with Godiva)
How to Make It
Dip rims of 2 martini glasses in melted chocolate on a plate to form a thin layer. Place glasses in refrigerator until chocolate is firm.
Combine vodka and next 4 ingredients in a martini shaker filled with ice. Cover with lid; shake until thoroughly chilled. Remove lid; strain into chocolate-rimmed martini glasses. Serve immediately.