Great recipes for the chocolate lover in your life. Everyone in my family loves it!
Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1/4 lb.) butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- In a bowl, with a mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese and butter until well blended. In another bowl, sift together powdered sugar and cocoa. Beat into cream cheese mixture until frosting is smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts