Chocolate-Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Combine powdered sugar and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with powdered sugar mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in pecans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts