- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup finely chopped pecans
How to Make It
Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
Combine powdered sugar and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with powdered sugar mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in pecans.