Chocolate-Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Dollop cupcakes with whipped topping, and add your favorite sprinkles.
Yield: Makes 2 1/2 dozen
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package Swiss chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add egg, beating well; stir in chocolate morsels. Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon cream cheese mixture into center of batter.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool on wire racks. Store in refrigerator.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Duncan Hines Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts