Chocolate Cream Candy
Yield: about 3 1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar and salt, beating until light and fluffy. Add vanilla; blend well.
- Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; place over hot water, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Using 2 forks, quickly dip balls, one at a time, into chocolate mixture; return to waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill on baking sheets until chocolate is firm. Store in airtight containers in a cool place.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Candy