Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) macadamia nuts chopped
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) dark chocolate chip morsels
- 2 teaspoon(s) hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter, white sugar, brown sugar together until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Combine baking soda and water and add to mix. Add salt.. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, cranberries and macadamia nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto an ungreased pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cookingstorm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note