White-Chocolate and Cranberry Bread Pudding
Delight guests with White-Chocolate and Cranberry Bread Pudding. This yummy dessert is an extra-special way to end a memorable meal!
More From Allyou
Chill: 2 Hours
Bake: 1 Hour, 25 Minutes
Stand: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 679
- Fat: 40g
- Saturated fat: 26g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 73g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 298mg
- Sodium: 310mg
- 14 slices white bread, crusts removed, each slice cut into 4 triangles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Spread half of bread in dish, overlapping. Scatter white chocolate chips and 1 cup of cranberries over. Layer remaining bread and cranberries.
- 2. In a large pan, warm milk, cream and sugar over medium heat, stirring until mixture just comes to a boil. Remove from heat, add chopped chocolate; let stand 10 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- 3. In a bowl, whisk eggs, yolks and vanilla. Gradually whisk in cream mixture. Pour over bread; press bread down. Cover; refrigerate for at least 2 and up to 24 hours, pressing bread down occasionally.
- 4. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Place baking dish on sheet, remove plastic wrap and cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 30 to 40 minutes longer, until golden and puffed. Let stand 20 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This