Chocolate-Covered OREO Cookie Cake
Amount per serving
- Calories: 430
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Fat: 26g
- Sodium: 300mg
- Sugars: 34g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Carbohydrate: 49g
- Protein: 5g
- Iron: 10%
- Calcium: 6%
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 12 OREO Cookies, coarsely crushed
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- PREPARE cake batter and bake in 2 (9-inch) round pans as directed on package. Cool cakes in pans 10 min. Invert onto wire racks; gently remove pans. Cool cakes completely.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 5 min. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and crushed cookies.
- PLACE 1 cake layer on plate, spread with cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cake layer. Spread top with chocolate glaze; let stand 10 min. or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
This great-tasting cake looks like a giant
If chocolate glaze becomes too thick, microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 sec. or until desired consistency.
Enjoy a serving of this indulgent cake on occasion, but keep portion size in mind. One cake makes enough for 16 servings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings