chocolate covered oreo cookie cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 see below
- Chocolate-Covered OREO Cookie Cake (699) rate it now!
- photo by: kraft Be warned: According to readers, if you serve this delectable treat as a birthday cake, you'll be starting a tradition. One that's going to be tough to break. time
- 20 min
- 1 hr 20 min
- 16 servings
- add your photo 1 | 11
- add to shopping list
- add to recipe box
- reviews (699)
- what you need
- 1pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 4squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/4cup butter
- 1pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2cup sugar
- 2cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 12 OREO Cookies, coarsely crushed
- make it
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- PREPARE cake batter and bake in 2 (9-inch) round pans as directed on package. Cool cakes in pans 10 min. Invert onto wire racks; gently remove pans. Cool cakes completely.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 5 min. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and crushed cookies.
- PLACE 1 cake layer on plate, spread with cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cake layer. Spread top with chocolate glaze; let stand 10 min. or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- kraft kitchens tipsFAMILY FUN
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Julie5999 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
chocolate covered oreo cookie cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes