Chocolate Covered Frozen Fruit Popsicles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) frozen peeled kiwis, strawberries, peaches, mangos, and pineapple
- 1 cup(s) semi sweet chocolate chips
- popsicle or cake pop sticks
- Melt the chocolate over medium heat until sauce form.
- Insert sticks into fruit.
- Dip the fruit and completely cover with chocolate.
- Place on foil covered plate and place in freezer for 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Covered Frozen Fruit Popsicles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts