them well be good and rich
Chocolate-Covered Cherry Cups
- 1 (20-oz.) pkg. brownie mix
- 1 (16-oz.) jar maraschino cherries, drained, 1/2 cup juice reserved and divided
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using 1/4 cup cherry juice plus water needed to equal amount of water called for in directions. Place paper liners in mini muffin cups; fill about 1/2 full of brownie batter. Push a cherry into each cup; bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove baked cups in liners from muffin cups; let cool.
- Combine chocolate chips and condensed milk in a small saucepan; stir over low heat until melted. Remove from heat; stir in remaining 1/4 cup cherry juice as needed for frosting consistency. Place a dollop of warm frosting on each cherry cup; let cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note