- Baker's Corner Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup Carlini Vegetable Oil
- 3 Goldhen Large Eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Baker's Corner All Purpose Flour
- 14-16 Baker’s Corner Maraschino Cherries, drained
- 6.7 ounces Queen Anne's Cordial Cherries
- 1/4 cup Baker's Corner Powdered Sugar
- 8 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese
- 4 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Friendly Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 5.29 ounces Choceur Dark Chocolate Bar
- 14-16 Baker's Corner Maraschino Cherries (optional)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350˚.
Combine the cake mix, oil, eggs and 1 cup of water in a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
Place liners in a muffin pan. Using a 1/4 cup scoop, fill liners 1/2 full.
Roll the maraschino cherries in flour. Place one cherry in the center of each cupcake.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
In a small sauce pan, bring cordial cherries, powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter and whipping cream to a simmer. Mash the cherries and stir until melted.
Simmer for 10 minutes, strain frosting into a bowl.
Cool for 30 minutes, frost cupcakes.
Grate chocolate bar to create shavings, sprinkle frosted cupcakes with chocolate shavings. If desired, garnish with a maraschino cherry.