Chocolate Covered Cherries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) almond
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 1 package(s) chocolate coating
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 jar(s) maraschino cherries
- 2 to 3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Melt chocolate covering in microwave 5 min. Using rubber-tipped baby spoon, spoon chocolate inside molds, pushing against sides.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, vanilla, almond, and sugar. Blend in mixer.
- Drain juice from cherries and cut into small pieces.
- Place small amount of filling, then piece of cherry, then small amount filling, then top with chocolate. Put in freezer 10 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note