Chocolate Cov. Oreo Cookie Cake
From Amber Harder
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Devils Food Cake Mix (2 layer size)
- 4 Squares Semi Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/4 cup(s) butter Cut up
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese Softened
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 cup(s) Cool Whip Thawed
- 12 Oreo Cookies Coursely Crushed
- Preheat Oven to 350 Deg. F.
- Prepare and bake cake mix in 2 9" round cake pans. Cool in pans 5 min. Invert onto wire racks. Remove from pans. Cool layers completely.
- Place Chocolate and butter in microwave for 2 min on high or until butter melts. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 5 min.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl on medium until well blended. Add whipped topping and cookie crumbs. Mix lightly.
- Place 1 cake top side down on serving plate. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Cover with remaining cake, top side up. Spoon glaze over top of cake. Let stand until set. Store in Refridgerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Cov. Oreo Cookie Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings