Chocolate Cosmic Meringues
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts, divided
- Pineapple Filling
- Chocolate Sauce
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in 3/4 cup nuts.
- Drop egg white mixture into 6 mounds on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make an indentation, using the back of a spoon, into the center of each meringue to form a 5-inch nest.
- Bake at 225° for 1 hour. Turn oven off, and let stand in closed oven 8 hours.
- Spoon Pineapple Filling evenly into center of each nest. Drizzle with Chocolate Sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup nuts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts