Chocolate Cookies Crumbled
Looking for a chocolate fix? Give this creamy-crunchy cookie combo a try.
Yield: Makes 9 servings
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours, 45 Minutes
- 13 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar or 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon*
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 14 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped (2 cups)
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Combine 13 crushed cookies and frosting; spread in a 9-inch square dish. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Combine milk, pudding, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over cookie layer in dish; sprinkle with 14 chopped cookies. Drizzle 1/3 cup chocolate syrup over chopped cookie layer. Carefully spread remaining half of pudding mixture in dish. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture over pudding layer. Sprinkle with walnuts, and drizzle with 1/4 cup chocolate syrup. Cover and chill 8 hours. Store in refrigerator.
- *To make your own cinnamon sugar, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note