I thought they were okay. I honestly don't remember them.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Butter Softened
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 3/4 cup(s) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 cup(s) chocolate, semisweet
- 1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- 2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the chocolate chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3. Bake 8-9 minutes in the preheated oven. Cookies will be soft.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jhilmer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies